Urology is a sensitive issue for many people and can include sometimes embarrassing health issues, such as incontinence or sexual problems. Dr. Rustan Van Wyk, DO approaches every condition with empathy and compassion while talking patients through their options for a variety of treatments.
Dr. Van Wyk treats all general urologic conditions, including treatments for:
- Kidney stones, made up of minerals, can get lodged in the urinary tract, causing pain in your lower abdomen or back.
- Enlarged prostate, a gland located near the male bladder, can grow in size and cause infections or pain in the lower body near the groin.
- Vasectomy (male birth control)
- Urinary incontinence, or problems controlling when you urinate
- Non-cancerous diseases of the prostate
- Kidney stone disease
- Prostate, kidney & bladder cancers
- Vasectomy (in office)
- Overactive bladder
- Non-cancerous disease of the prostate
- Nerve stimulation therapy
- Sexual dysfunction
- Urodynamic evaluation
- Urinary incontinence